Fun things included:
- Staying in a nightclub till it closed at 6am (in Russia they close so late because the bridges go up around 1am and don't go down until about 5am)
- Skanking along Nevsky Prospekt after said occurence
- Going to Tkachi (the cool shopping centre) to buy the awesome button-down-shirt-rucksack and a few souvenirs
- A picnic on the beach on Krestovsky Island with my friends
- Fondue (well, it was raclette in the end) evening, and also a taco evening on a different night, at Lisa's
- Tried bubble tea - delicious!
- Lovely veggie dinner at the Botanki vegetarian restaurant
- Homemade Mojitos, Margharitas and karaoke at another mate's house
So I've been busy drinking and eating and shopping and singing and dancing it would seem!
Future intentions include:
- Farewell party tomorrow night of some variety
- Booking appointments to improve all aspects of wellbeing: haircut, massage, counsellor, dentist etc.
- Making arrangements to see my friends and family back in the UK
- Planning my trip to visit my brother in Stockholm in July
- Picking new suitcases for doing said travelling with - birthday present from D & A
- Buying a new tent for the summer's festivals (my old one is falling apart and covered in vegetarian chili that I haven't cleaned off since Boomtown, ain't nobody got time for that)
- Hitting the gym and the cycling hard, and eating healthier - gonna show my now-diabetic D some solidarity and join him and A in qutting eating puddings at home
- Picking some new curtains to finish off the pimping of my bedroom
That's all I've thought of so far, but look at all that awesome stuff that's gonna get done: heck yeah.
Also I am so excited to open all the packages that should be waiting for me when I get home!
Night night, probably see you on the other side of Europe!