Today on my blog I would like to talk to you about one of my favourite Russian dishes not to eat, and that is Herring in a Fur Coat.
If you would also like to not eat Herring in a Fur Coat, I would recommend following these steps:
1. Do not grate a layer of potato into the bottom of a dish.
2. Do not put a layer of chopped herring on top of the potato.
3. Do not cover that layer in mayonnaise.
4. Do not add another layer of potato.
5. Do not put over that a layer of grated carrot.
6. Do not conclude with a layer of grated beetroot.
7. Finally, do not finish with a drizzle of soured cream.
Here is a picture of what it should definitely not look like:
I would also recommend not eating Herring in a Fur Coat with really salty, watery oat porridge.
Thanks for reading folks!
Picture credit to http://www.otpuzza.com/salads/7-herring-under-a-fur-coatseledka-pod-shuboy.html