Monday 4 March 2013

How Much of What to Pack for your Year Abroad

Is an article Vicky and I co-wrote, and it does pretty much what it says on the tin. You should check it out at http://www.thirdyearabroad.com/component/k2/item/1449-how-much-of-what-to-pack-for-your-year-abroad.html

Protip: www.thirdyearabroad.com in general has loads of info for everything to do with a year abroad, from advice on studying and working abroad to articles on long-distance relationships, and an ever-increasing number of blogs from students all over the world. Check it out!

Also good news arrived today in the form of my brother announcing he's coming to visit me mid-May. Originally we planned to hop on the Trans-Siberian together and see where it would take us, but failing that because of disorganisation, time and money restrictions this will also be highly awesome.

Have a sparkly shiny kind of day!
x

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please do the polite thing and ask before you post an advertisement on my blog. I'm not against the spreading of information, but please don't be sneaky about it. I don't make any money from this.

      Delete

Please feel free to leave comments and feedback! I'll do my best to get back to you quickly.